AFA’s CyberPatriot Program seeks a dynamic Program Administrator Coordinator to administer, and conduct the CyberPatriot components including the National Youth Cyber Defense Competition, AFA CyberCamps, the Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative, CyberGenerations and other cyber-related initiatives.
What is CyberPatriot?
CyberPatriot is the National Youth Cyber Education Program. There are three main programs within CyberPatriot: the National Youth Cyber Defense Competition, AFA CyberCamps and the Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative. CyberPatriot was conceived by the Air Force Association (AFA) to inspire students toward careers in cybersecurity or other science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines critical to our nation's future.
Please visit the link for more information:
Key areas of responsibility
National Youth Cyber Defense Competition
- Courteously and promptly receives and responds to email and telephone requests for non-technical CyberPatriot information.
- Monitor competition registration including reviewing and approving team applications, verification process, and overseeing competitor and mentor registration
- Updates map and list of currently registered teams.
- Assists with administration and compilation of competition rules book.
- Manage distribution of state and Semifinals awards.
- Handle material requests orders.
- Assist with the monthly newsletter.
- Assists with distribution of Participant kits.
- Provides tier 1 - 2 technical support for online competition rounds and onsite support.
- Monitors camp registration processes, reviews and fulfills requests for camp kits and handles invoices and receipts for kit orders
- Promotes AFA CyberCamps through social media, press releases, print materials, etc.
- Collects and analyzes feedback from participants and data collected at registration and prepares high-quality reports summarizing the results
- Provide tier 1/2 technical support for AFA CyberCamps
Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative (ESCEI)
- Manages online and physical storage and distribution of ESCEI curriculum and software
- Orders and distributes hard copies of CyberGenerations Kits
- Manages online and physical storage and distribution of CyberGenerations materials
- Assists other sections with group projects
- Performs other duties as directed by the National Commissioner and Director of Program Administration
The successful candidate:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Should have experience with computer systems and networks desired
- Must be able to travel approximately 10 days per year and be able to work overtime as required
- Must have strong written and oral communication and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Must possess positive customer engagement skills
- Must be responsive to short-deadline projects, be innovative and a self-starter
- Must be able to work and contribute well in a dynamic small-team environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to perform light manual labor such as taping, packing, stacking, and moving boxes weighing less than 40 pounds, pushing carts, and working in confined spaces
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Excellent benefits include health, dental, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), free parking, and more. Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com.