1133 15th St. NW
District of Columbia
The Funding Source Administrator is responsible for successfully setting up approximately one hundred new awards on an annual basis and maintaining a portfolio of several hundred awards in the Foundation’s databases. S/he is also responsible for identifying, recording and communicating donor terms and conditions as well as supporting all aspects of the award lifecycle analytical and administrative efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all proposal and agreement documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate the process of routing, vetting and obtaining approval of new or modified funding.
- Schedule and conduct funding source kick-off meetings with funding source managers, program staff, grants administrators, compliance, and accounting staff to communicate funding source terms, budgets and other critical elements of a funding source.
- Assist in the interpretation and communication of award terms, conditions and regulations. Support the development of new report templates, tools, etc. as appropriate.
- Prepare monthly management reports and schedules.
- Provide technical assistance to program staff and resolve award inquiries.
- Work with program managers on periodic financial reporting.
- Support the Manager, Funding Source Administration to develop, document and communicate the Policies and Procedures manual.
- Support the year-end financial and A-133 audit, agreed upon procedures and all other related activities.
- Perform other tasks and assignments directed by Manager of Funding Source Administration and Chief Financial Officer.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible and ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity with grant-making processes and procedures a plus.
- Familiarity of OMB Circulars (A-110, A-122 and A-133) and Uniform Guidance a plus.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word and Excel) and experience with databases a plus.
Minimum Education Required