990 Pelham Parkway South
Bronx House Community Center is currently seeking a Registrar that will be able to function in a fast paced environment. Ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with staff, members and guests of the facility. Primary duties are to assist members, program registrants and to process transactions. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Greeting customers
· Review registration forms
· Process cash, checks and credit card transactions; complete closeouts
· Enter registration and membership information into database
· Take membership photos
· File registration forms
· Provide coverage for the front desk as needed
· Enter facility reservations into software
· Daily server back up
· Provide administrative assistance to programs as needed
· Other duties as assigned
This is a union position and with a Sunday - Thursday schedule. Scheduled hours are Sunday 8am -5pm, Monday 11:45am – 8pm and Tuesday-Thursday 11am-7pm. Hours may be adjusted based on the needs of the agency. Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Medical, dental, vision and transit benefits are offered. Full time employees are eligible for free membership to the fitness center and program discounts.
Minimum Education Required