The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to put children first. UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization, by providing health care and immunizations, safe water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more. UNICEF USA supports UNICEF's work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.
Manager, Partnerships & Operations, Office of the President
Reporting to the Director of the President’s Office, the Manager, Partnerships & Operations in the President’s Office, will provide the President & CEO and the Director of the President’s Office with strategic management of the President’s Office including CEO’s travel and appearances; the planning and execution of cross-divisional initiatives and other organizational priorities and special projects.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- Manage day to day operations in the President’s Office
- Guide and coordinate internal and external stakeholders involved in the CEO’s calendar and travel
- Ensure CEO is prepared for external and internal meetings including preparing and reviewing supportive materials
- Write and review/approve email and letter correspondences, appeals, quotes and event requests on behalf of the CEO and the Director of the President’s Office
- Plan, develop and maintain workflow strategies and ticket system for the President’s Office
- Draft and prepare supplemental materials (ex: speeches, PowerPoints) for events and appearances
- Support management of the National Board of Directors and National Board of Directors communication platform
- Occasional domestic travel with CEO to speaking engagements, conferences and other meetings
- Support CEO’s executive visibility strategy including social media accounts
- Execute select cross-departmental initiatives and projects
- Manage President’s Office budget activity
- Collect and draft internal communication pieces from the CEO
- Perform other duties as assigned: Ad hoc calls, proposals, letters, emails and additional meetings on behalf of the CEO or Director of President’s Office
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years relevant work experience; prior experience with external constituents in a fundraising, donor relations or communications function preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential including demonstrated ability to draft, proof, and edit documents, speeches and communications
- Must be highly organized and possess outstanding interpersonal skills to interface with people at all levels and backgrounds while maintaining tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Advanced skill in balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes weekend and evening commitments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience managing social media communications preferred
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience with international development issues preferred
- Must demonstrate UNICEF USA Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition, UNICEF USA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
UNICEF USA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply on our website.