Details: Salary commensurate with experience
1 Belmont Ave
Salary: $60,000 with an excellent benefits package
The Training Programs Manager will oversee training program logistics, administration, and implementation, assess program outcomes and recommend improvements, and assist senior staff with the implementation of new offerings based on industry best practices, identified training needs, and potential growth areas.
- Oversee administration of all training activities for consistent quality of programming, client satisfaction, effective communications, and efficient use of systems.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing training programs, including selecting, implementing, and analyzing key outcome metrics to evaluate impact, performance, and ROI. Report on findings to senior management.
- Contribute to the development of new training initiatives by providing insights; for example, on best practices, training trends, client satisfaction, and training outcomes.
- Oversee the logistics for all training offerings, including enrollment, vendor management, and arrangements for hotels, catering and equipment.
- Facilitate the contract negotiation and management process for new training program partnerships as appropriate.
- In consultation with the Director of Finance, develop and manage training program budgets.
- Draft, communicate, and periodically update training program policy and procedures that are informed by best practices and support the Institute’s mission.
- Provide insight and perspective to the Communications Manager on trends and effectiveness of programs for the design and management of the Institute’s ongoing training program marketing strategy and special promotions.
- Attend and participate in Staff Meetings and Education Meetings to stay informed and offer perspective.
- Keep informed of latest teaching and training research, technologies, platforms, trends, industry standards and best practices.
- Supervise, mentor, motivate, and coach training program staff. Delegate work, monitor performance, and provide feedback.
- Travel as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in training program administration, logistics, and training outcome assessment.
- Experience leading a team
- Knowledge of cognitive behavior therapy is preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Familiarity with fundamental business and accounting concepts
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and familiarity with web-based application frameworks
Beck Institute offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package which may include: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% employer-sponsored and at no cost to the employee); Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and/or dependent care expenses; Life, AD&D insurance, and Short Term Disability insurance; 401K Retirement Plan with company contribution; generous PTO and Company Holidays; Tuition Reimbursement; Professional Development; Employee Assistance Program.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit current resume or curriculum vita to:
Alicia DiCola Warner
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE