Details: Plus Commission
Open Path Psychotherapy Collective is looking for a smart and compassionate sales professional who has a desire to do well while doing good, enjoys phone sales and building relationships, and excels at working for monetary incentives. Open Path offers Nonprofit and for-profit organizations high quality, interactive online mental health education experiences for their management, staff, and clientele.
The role of Open Path Wellness Specialist (Director of Partner Programs) is to build partnerships with companies that are interested in our educational platform, sign users up to our annual program, and provide impeccable service and valuable insight into the growth of this new initiative.
Manage your book of business:
Actively manage an existing book of business to ensure accounts are well managed and relationships are strong.
- Utilize a database to track and maintain accurate records of all activities, communications, sales, etc.
- Develop and maintain a healthy and sustainable pipeline to support monthly revenue goals.
- Properly manage tasks and regularly follow up on existing opportunities/ accounts.
Customer Acquisition & Retention:
- Utilize a consultative, insight-based selling approach.
- Maintain balance between new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Take the time to educate and engage while using call time efficiently.
- Communicate customer needs to management and other teams as the voice of the customer to continually improve the business processes, products and services.
- Meet and exceed stated sales goals.
- Deliver consistent year on year revenue growth.
- Manage time and priorities effectively to ensure the majority of time is spent on sales generating activities.
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan to proactively engage with assigned partners/ resellers to meet goals.
Impact company and team culture:
- Work in alignment with the company’s mission, values and beliefs.
- Actively participate in the constant evolution and growth of company and team.
- Hold yourself and others accountable.
- Share information via wins and challenges and suggest solutions.
- Commit to consistent communication.
- Challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Focus on outcomes.
- Celebrate success.
About Open Path:
Open Path Psychotherapy Collective is a nationwide network of mental health professionals dedicated to providing in-office mental health care—at a steeply reduced rate—to clients in need. Since our founding in 2013, Open Path has matched more than 11,000 clients across the country to affordable psychotherapeutic care. Additionally, Open Path has had over 24,000 students sign on to take one of our affordable online wellness courses.
For more information please review our website: www.openpathcollective.com & https://nonprofits.openpathcollective.org/tour & https://employee-wellness.openpathcollective.org/tour/
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Required experience: 3 years sales
Open Path is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms Open Path’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
People of color and women encouraged to apply.
BCBS Gold Plan Health insurance, vision/dental, 2 weeks vacation in first year, 3 weeks in second year, 4 weeks in third year and beyond.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume (in an attachment) and your cover letter in the body of your email (not as an attachment) to Executive Director Paul Fugelsang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Open Path Wellness Specialist Application” and your last name in the subject line of your email. The deadline to apply is May 18, 2018.
No phone calls regarding this position.