1100 California St
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Grace Cathedral is a landmark Episcopal cathedral that celebrates God’s love for all people and shares San Francisco’s diverse and innovative character. It is a sacred space and a place for community, through spiritual practice, public engagement, social justice and the arts. Our mission is to share the love of Jesus through compassion, inclusivity, creativity and learning.
The cathedral’s “home team” of congregants, trustees and staff serves with joy and is ready to grow. We’re constantly innovating our traditional programs, and we have offerings to reach spiritual seekers, people connected to the arts and families of all kinds. We reach out to help others. We believe in the power of our message to serve the cathedral community, the city and the world.
Our communications team is collaborative and connected, creative and resourceful. It is constantly working to make religious, spiritual and civic life more accessible, meaningful and fun.
Who are you?
- You have three to six years of experience in marcom, a bachelor’s degree, some experience with religious communities and you understand the basics of Christianity.
- You thrive in the mix of a small team, a known brand and an important mission. You’re excited to develop the new relationships that will help you succeed.
- You implement marcom projects from start to finish, from writing briefs to overseeing timelines and budgets, managing creative vendors, collaborating with partners, creating content and executing flawlessly.
- You’re a strong thinker and writer, and you’re growing your strategic skills.
- You know email platforms, updating with Word Press, as well as how to edit graphics, post engaging social media and edit photos, audio and video.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter limited to one page about what makes you a good fit for the role and why you’re interested in being on the team at Grace Cathedral by Friday March 16 at 5pm to email@example.com with subject line, Application for Marketing and Communications Specialist + your first and last name.