Details: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills for the position.
445 Sherman Avenue
We are looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant for the Student Relations team who will directly contribute to the mission of QuestBridge. This position will provide administrative support for all efforts across the Student Relations team including recruitment and retention for our high school programs, the National College Match and the College Prep Scholars Program. This individual will be responsible for coordinating logistics and providing prompt communications to student applicants and their constituents, including but not limited to parents and educators.
QuestBridge is a national nonprofit program that connects outstanding low-income students with educational opportunities that can change their lives, as well as the demographics of our nation’s leading educational institutions. Additional information on QuestBridge can be found at www.questbridge.org.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with students, parents, and educators via phone and email – answer questions about QuestBridge programs and help students through the National College Match and College Prep Scholars Program application processes.
- Assist with outreach communications (print mail, email, social media, and webinars) to current and potential partner organizations, educators, and students.
- Coordinate logistics for student mailings, awards, and reimbursements.
- Arrange students’ travel for summer programs and conferences.
- Maintain records and tracking systems for all administrative tasks.
- Catalog and maintain teams’ print mailing supplies.
- Support miscellaneous office-wide programs as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and experience in an Office Assistant/Coordinator role.
- Verbal and written communication skills with an orientation towards customer service.
- High level of independence, resourcefulness, and organization.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize.
- High quality standards with excellent eye for detail.
- Comfortable with new technology and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Warm, positive personality with a customer service focus.
- Sensitivity towards working with people from varying backgrounds.
- Desire to contribute to the overall goals and mission of QuestBridge.
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with a small team of colleagues.
Hours & Location of Work
This is a regular, full-time position working in the QuestBridge office located in Palo Alto, CA.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills. Well-rounded benefits package is included with full-time employment.
QuestBridge is an equal opportunity employer.
Well-rounded benefits package included with full-time employment.
Minimum Education Required