225 S. 3rd Street
Episcopal Community Services
Working as part of the Learning and Evaluation team in conjunction with the Executive, Development, External Relations, Information Technology leaderships, and end users; the primary function of the Data Reporting Specialist (DRS) is to support and enable the design, generation, and distribution of data and reports both throughout the organization and with external stakeholders such as funders and community members.
This position is supervised by the Director of Learning and Evaluation and will become the ‘go to’ expert on business results. The DRS maintains dashboards and scorecards and will lead special projects for deep dive analysis of data trends. The DRS will also investigate and recommend innovative products, tools and technologies that will enhance performance and quality in the organization through the use of data and analytics.
- Bachelor's degree, with at least two (2) years related professional work experience in the following areas: database administration/management, data analysis, data collection, data design or a combination are required. Any reasonable equivalent of combined education and experiences may be considered.
- Must have knowledge and experience working with program databases; ETO is a plus.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software.
- Proficient in analytical and statistical tools and methods.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including Word, Access and Outlook. Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in outcomes management and logic model development.
- Experience teaching/ training adults.
- Ability to communicate with/ train a wide variety of audiences.
- Social Work, Human Services, or other non-profit experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work well with and to support multiple members of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate and assure data quality in reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
Department: Learning and Evaluation
Reports To: Director of Learning and Evaluation
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM -4:45PM (Flexibility Required)
Exemption Status: Exempt
We offer a competitive starting salary; excellent benefits package; medical/dental; 401(k); short/long term disability; transportation subsidy; tuition reimbursement; student loan forgiveness; adoption assistance; first time home owner assistance; and generous vacation allotment.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and the job code: HR-DRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing Episcopal Community Services, Human Resources, 225 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. EOE