Data Systems Analysis and Coordination
- Coordinate OYN’s data management systems around students, staff, and stakeholders.
- Work with Directors and Managers to improve data quality and increase OYN’s impact.
- Work with Directors and Managers to configure data systems setup procedures, user account creation, permissions, support with scheduling etc.
- Coordinate transfer and syncing of data across various systems.
- Generate custom assessments, forms, and reports in data systems as needed.
- Acts as liaison between our agency and external information system agencies.
- Integrate and analyze data from multiple, disconnected, and complex data sets.
- Design innovative techniques for working with imperfect data sets and translate outputs of self-directed data analysis into easily digestible, insightful, and high-level findings for both policy and practical applications.
- Maintain a strong relationship with data system agencies by attending regional meetings and meetings with system proprietor staff to discuss enhancement requests or product pain points.
- Stay abreast of system updates and releases and support implementation of new features as deemed appropriate.
System Training and Support
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with all users across OYN’s strategies.
- Respond to data inquiries and requests to support a data-drive community.
- Develop handbooks and other tools to help staff learn the database and troubleshoot independently.
- Work with Directors and Managers to create a menu of professional development offerings, including guides, training videos, and workshops, and conduct training sessions at programs as requested.
- Work with Directors and Managers to train new staff in use of data systems and how to run reports in systems.
- Provide ongoing training and consultation around data to staff and provide training as needed
- Attend and participate in staff meetings to review data and database usage.
- Work supervisors to develop protocols and procedures for streamlining data processes.
- Carry out all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from an accredited college with relevant coursework in data analysis, data design, data analysis method, data management, and mathematics.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of database management and analytics for social service organizations.
- Robust analytical skills, with an ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive results
- Expertise in one or more online database systems being used at OYN, especially Efforts-to-Outcome (ETO) and Powerschool, Tableau, as well as ability to learn new data systems quickly and align program databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with particular ability to present data and program information, orally and in writing, in nontechnical language.
- Strong project management/plan development skills, group leadership and organizational skills.
- Commitment to OYN design and philosophy and unwavering belief that all students can excel.
- Able to work well with limited oversight and direction.
- Excellent technology skills, including use of office productivity software.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident status.
- Driver’s license to travel to program sites for support, training, and implementation.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Twelve month employee.
Minimum Education Required