HITLAB is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
Our team of public health professionals, anthropologists, statisticians, clinicians, engineers, economists, strategists, and designers is determined to address healthcare needs across the globe. We work with a wide variety of stakeholders in both the public and private sectors to design and disseminate studies, programs, and products that improve healthcare access and delivery.
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Executive Coordinator to assist with the teaching, research, and publication activities at HITLAB. The candidate must be confident in his/her organizational, time-management and multitasking skills. Strong written, personal communication and computer skills are a must. Candidates must be professional, mature, and have the ability to represent HITLAB in a variety of high level academic, government, and corporate settings. Responsibilities include a willingness to work both collaboratively and independently, an ability to perform well in agile situations, and a strong desire to learn.
- Extremely well organized with strong time-management skills
- Highly agile and attentive to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow direction in filling out grants and contracts
- Work closely with the Chair, Chief of Staff, and Executive Assistant
- Manage project plans, calendars, and corresponding follow-ups as needed
- Compose and prepare timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in executing the above listed responsibilities is essential.
• Candidate should possess fluency and experience in Public Health, hospital systems and services, and life sciences, preferably with a global perspective.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high initiative, including the ability to engage collaboratively with all levels of an organizations.
• The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, and demonstrate outstanding professionalism and positive, team mentality.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth organization with the ability to multi-task.
• Stellar proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com and web research.
• Passionate about public health, medicine, and digital technologies.
WHY WORK AT HITLAB?
HITLAB is an exciting place to work. At the forefront of cutting-edge biomedical and public health innovation, our teams explore complex and interesting problems that require urgent solutions and have high impact on global healthcare access and delivery. Team sizes are small and offer numerous leadership opportunities. Diversity is at the heart of our value system and work process, which makes for a rich learning environment. The nature of our mission ensures that our teams push boundaries of skill and knowledge, so they continue to grow throughout their tenure at HITLAB. Come join our team of people driven by collaboration, impact, and innovation.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their resume, letter of interest explicitly stating fit with the position requirements, and contact information for three references.
Subject Line: Executive Coordinator
More information on the HITLAB is available at:
Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hitlab.org
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision, SIRA, Commuter and more!
Minimum Education Required