- Conducts assessments and provides oversight of ongoing case management of active MCI cases including ensuring completion of tasks, follow up, and case assignments.
- Completes assessments and treatment plans of children and adults who are in crisis in a comprehensive manner attending to their safety and needs Assists the person in crises with engagement or reengagement in needed services, utilizing community based health, behavioral health, and social services that will ameliorate the presenting crisis.
- Provides brief treatment and support until requisite community services can be accessed in order to minimize reliance on acute inpatient services.
- Facilitates admission to acute inpatient care on an as needed basis.
- Documents all assessments and interventions in accordance with program and BayCove standards Secures as needed financial and insurance related information to facilitate billing and payment for services rendered Works effectively with clients, family members, police, community partners, and the Emergency Services Program team in a professional, hopeful, and respectful manner to ensure the client’s safety Provides services in a manner that is consonant with program, BayCove, and collaborative agencies’ standards, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees staff, students and support/peer personnel.
- Sharing of administrative on call in rotation with Program Director (24/7/365 coverage).
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned by the Program Director.
- Salary: $62,000 - $1,000 sign on bonus with 30 days of employment.
- Must be able to drive to different locations.
- Must have the ability to assess children and adults in their homes and apartments with stairs.
- Must be able to observe the person in crisis, noting symptoms and nonverbal behaviors .
- Licensed Master's level clinician.
- Minimally 3 years experience working in a mental health setting.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Current Driver’s License and use of reliable personal vehicle for work related travel
- Driving License Required.
Minimum Education Required