660 Woodward Ave.
Role: CRM Specialist
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Senior Director, Information Technology / Research & Learning
The CRM Specialist serves as the organization-wide subject matter expert for the CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) software/database.
- Act as CRM champion to ensure the application meets the needs of the organization; all departments, all users by implementing and managing best practices in campaign development, report development, campaign training and documentation.
- Support departmental CRM initiatives by implementing enterprise standards, policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Work with departments and small teams to ensure CRM is being utilized in the most efficient way.
- Ensure appropriate process and execution of data for list pulls, events, invitations, emails and constituent data updates.
- Develop and conduct regular CRM training sessions for employees and new hires.
In addition to the core responsibilities of the position, may be asked, or may seek, to engage unique abilities, strengths and passions through participation on cross-functional teams.
- Communicates Effectively
- Relationship Management
- Continuous Learning
- Drives for Results
- Problem Solving / Critical Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Inclusion
- Possess effective people, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Possess an understanding of databases/systems (functionality and usage)
- Have solid organizational and project management skills
- A bachelor's degree in business, communications or a related field
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a software trainer, public speaking or similar work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Internet usage and software applications
- Data analysis capabilities and MS-Dynamic CRM experience a plus
United Way for Southeastern Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities and skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions fo the job.
Minimum Education Required