Details: Salary negotiable
The N/a’an ku sê Foundation is looking for a full-time fundraising and digital marketing manager to join the team in an exciting time of organisational growth.
The individual will provide the required leadership to enable the organisation to achieve its fundraising and marketing targets.
The candidate will have substantial fundraising and digital marketing experience. He/she will have a good track record of securing funds from various sources including foundations, trusts and major donors. The candidate should also have experience in managing individual giving programmes.
- Oversee the effective running of the fundraising and marketing department.
- In cooperation with the directors, lead on the implementation of fundraising activities to achieve organisational goals.
- To maintain N/a’an ku sê’s s position as leader in conservation through marketing channels.
- Oversee the management of grant and trust income and the production of high quality proposals and reports.
- Lead the individual giving plan with new and existing supporters. Managing and updating the donor database.
- Identify new income streams including corporate partnerships.
- Develop and maintain income and expenditure tracking.
- Manage website content and development. Maximising SEO opportunities to improve rankings.
- Create and oversee content for social media channels.
- Staff Management.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar fundraising and marketing role.
- Demonstrable track record and experience of developing and implementing organisation wide fundraising and marketing strategies.
- Successful and relevant experience at management level in a comparable organisation.
- Proven experience in grant writing, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder and donor relationships.
- Experienced in disseminating information to diverse audiences.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Proven track record of innovative thinking and bringing fresh ideas to an organisation.
- Knowledge of the fundraising environment and techniques to support income generation.
- Exceptionally convincing and persuasive written and oral skills.
- Highly self-motivated, and able to take initiative and make decisions.
- Commitment to N/a’an ku sê’s core values.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Energy, enthusiasm and flair to work hard and achieve ambitious targets.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Evidence of professional development relevant to the role purpose and level.
Hands on involvement in the everyday running of the wildlife sanctuary.
This position is based at the N/a’an ku sê Foundation Wildlife Sanctuary, 45 km outside Windhoek.
- Driving licence is preferable
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (subject line: Fundraising and Digital Marketing Manager).
Accommodation and food (if based at the sanctuary), SSC and 50% NMC (medical aid) will be provided.
Minimum Education Required