Details: Dependent upon qualifications and experience.
15279 Alton Parkway, Suite 300
Develop a comprehensive, well-coordinated, strategic fund development program to cultivate and solicit support from foundations and corporations. Coordinate and manage all applications, research, proposals and donor relations with foundations, corporations, and other funding opportunities associated with grants for Free Wheelchair Mission. Assist with fundraising, donor development, and special events as needed.
- Develop, write, and submit compelling proposals in accordance with donor requirements; and ensure grant acknowledgements and timely reporting in accordance with grant agreements and expectations.
- Develop effective strategies to identify, cultivate and steward potential foundation, corporate and philanthropic institutions.
- Serve as primary point of contact for foundations and grants.
- Develop a monthly calendar on when to apply for grants, conduct follow-up reports and other necessary actions.
- Conduct research on prospective funding opportunities and data entry in Salesforce as needed.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally for FWM.
- Attend and participate in FWM staff retreats and scheduled fundraising events
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of daily job duties by direct supervisor.
- Share the message of Free Wheelchair Mission and our goal, “to provide the transforming gift of mobility for the disabled poor in developing countries, as motivated by Jesus Christ.”
Minimum Experience and Required Skills:
· 3 years’ experience in nonprofit or philanthropic related field.
· Excellent writing skills and knowledge of foundations and experience in research and writing grants.
· Good computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.), and data entry/donor management systems experience.
· Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
· Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume.