PROGRAM SUPERVISOR - FAMILY CONNECTIONS / COURT-ORDERED SUPERVISION
- Job posted by The Family Center of New York City
The Family Center is seeking a dedicated professional with strong clinical, analytical and excellent communication skills to support and coach case planners as they deliver the Family Connections intervention to Brooklyn Families with court ordered supervision (COS). Family Connections is a multi-faceted community-based program that works with vulnerable families, in their homes, to help them meet the basic needs of their children to prevent child maltreatment and achieve safety, well-being, and permanency outcomes. The Court-Ordered Supervision program will provide dedicated and enhanced services to these families in order to improve safety for children, reduce the length of time a family is on court-ordered supervision, and reduce the likelihood for repeated maltreatment. Program Supervisor reports to Program Director. The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Coach, evaluate, develop, inspire staff
· Make clear, consistent, transparent and timely decisions
· Plan strategically, aligning program priorities with broader agency goals
- Strive for efficient, effective, high quality performance in self and unit
- Apply an outcome and solution-oriented approach to deliver timely and accurate results
- Conduct Intakes for FC-COS Program
- Hire and train new case planners on all ACS, agency and program protocols
- Provide weekly clinical and administrative supervision to five (5) case planners
- Identify training needs of staff and develop training opportunities that address needs
- Collaborate with ACS and other community organizations to ensure families receive appropriate referral/linkages to other providers.
- Ensure entries into PROMIS & CONNECTIONS are up-to-date, accurate and on time
- Conduct and document monthly case record reviews/maintain supervision logs
- Review and approve all case planner progress notes, FASPs, written court reports, etc.
- Review and approve all FC related documents, (CASI, Evaluation of Change, CFA, etc.).
- Facilitate and /or participate in family team conferences, child safety conferences, family court hearings, elevated risk conferences, as needed Actively participate in agency senior staff meetings, weekly supervision and FC supervisory coaching sessions
- Other duties as assigned
· MSW with four years post Master’s experience working with families, required
· Two year supervisory experience required
· Working knowledge of NYC Child Welfare System, required
· Highly Organized
· LMSW or LCSW preferred
· Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a strong plus
· Experience working within an evidence-based model, a strong plus
· Computer literacy and strong verbal and written communication skills
· Flexibility in schedule
· Health and Dental Benefits
· 403(B) Retirement Plan
· Four Weeks’ Annual Leave
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Long Term Disability Plan
· Flexible Spending Account
· TransitChek Program
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual Spanish/English a strong plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email a resume, cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put the words "Program Supervisor – Family Connections – COS,” in the subject line of the e-mail.
The Family Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Family Center is covered under FMLA.