985 Livingston Avenue
Job Summary: To provide transition information, support and education for students with developmental
disabilities and their families.
Location: Generally duties are performed in the Community in Atlantic, Burlington, Cape May,
and Ocean Counties.
1. Abide by The Arc of NJ’s Code of Ethics - Staff.
2. Represent The Arc of NJ and all persons receiving services in a professional and reputable manner.
3. Provide transition information and support in 3-5 counties including: Atlantic, Ocean, Burlington and Cape
4. Coordinate and run one Parent Prep Club meeting per county per month
5. Form relationships with high schools to facilitate information and referral, MAPs Club and jobsite visits.
6. Identify and contact employers within the target area to assess interest in hosting jobsite visits for students
with developmental disabilities.
7. Liaison with Local County Chapters as well as programs and projects of The Arc of NJ as needed to provide
supports to students and families.
8. Maintain records, notes and attendance reports as required by the Program.
9. Successfully complete all mandatory trainings as required by funding source and/or The Arc of NJ.
10. Perform any additional assignments or duties as requested by the Director, Planning for Adult Life.
Health insurance; pension; paid vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and knowledge of New Jersey’s service and support systems for individuals with developmental disabilities required. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, insurability by The Arc of NJ’s automobile insurance carrier, valid vehicle insurance and reliable vehicle.
Letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/21/2018.