Director of Finance and Administration
- Job posted by Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership
Details: Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits
133 Peachtree Street NE
· Revenue recognition and transaction recording for all lines of business (publications, donations, memberships etc.)
· Month-end close and account reconciliations (bank accounts, investment accounts, credit cards)
· Biweekly payroll processing and general ledger entries; processing investment contributions
· Expense management and accounts payable processing
· Record In-Kind contributions and other related donations and services
· Process purchase orders and forward shipment request for processing
· Invoicing and billing for consulting engagements, dues processing, donation pledges.
· Process credit card payments over the phone; send out payments links via payment processor
· Royalty payment calculations and processing for author payments
· Monthly A/R review; collect outstanding payments and send out statements/reminders
· Compile financial report package for CEO review and Board meetings (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Forecast, Budget vs. Actuals)
· Construct annual budget; report monthly on actuals; provide details and explanations for variances.
· Coordinate and facilitate annual audit with third-party CPA firm; provide requested documents, records and backups as well as annual 990 processing with IRS.
· Timely filing of monthly GA state sales tax returns
· Benefits administration and management; payment processing and annual negotiations
· Manage and maintain publication business activities to ensure maximum profit
· Google Apps account administration for email and Ad Words grant management
· Insurance and risk management evaluation and policy management (workers comp, business liability)
· Keep track of inventory and approve print productions as need; review sales metrics through all sales channels including Amazon and Online store.
· Answer and direct inquiries regarding services, book orders, shipping status, membership and all other customer service related inquiries.
· Manage staff resources and project assignments to ensure maximum productivity
· Provide administrative support and resources for special events, conferences and meetings (as requested)
· Track and maintain intellectual property renewals such as registered trademarks and names; renew annual business registrations and filings.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and at least 2-5 years of related experience with some prior knowledge of non-profit accounting.
· Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Dropbox, GoToMeeting, Google Apps
· Executive presence with a strong attention to detail
· Ability to be flexible and expand beyond the job description in order to get things done.
For Immediate Consideration, please apply or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “(Your Name) CANDIDATE FOR DOFA”
Minimum Education Required