Staff Attorney - Pacoima- Porterville and Los Angeles Office
- Job posted by Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights
2533 West 3rd Street
The Staff Attorney will provide affirmative immigration relief services; provide representation of clients in deportation proceedings and pursue community-based systemic reform and advocacy aimed at reforming unforgiving federal immigration laws.
CHIRLA offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and an excellent benefit package, which includes generous time off benefits, 401K Plan, health, dental and vision plans.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Active membership in the California State Bar (preferred);
- Prior experience in immigration law required;
- Experience in assisting noncitizens apply for administrative relief strongly preferred
- Experience working with underserved and diverse populations;
- Advocacy and experience in services for victims of crime;
- Strong coordination, communication and advocacy skills;
- Spanish fluency or high proficiency is required as the job requires extensive legal counseling and representation in the Spanish language;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively with a diverse community;
- Must be flexible to work Saturdays as needed.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, send resume and cover letter to; email@example.com
Subject line should read; Staff Attorney- Pacoima Office
Subject line should read; Staff Attorney - Los Angeles Office
Subject line should read; Staff Attorney – Porterville Office