Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization, seeks a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner for clinical consultation to its community based Integrated Care Teams launching this summer through MassHealth's newly funded Behavioral Health Community Partners program.
S/he will have training and experience in primary care and will have experience working with people with medical and behavioral complexity in the community. This is a part-time position (8 hours/week) and is ideal for someone who seeks to ensure that people with behavioral health conditions receive comprehensive integrated care.
This is a great opportunity for an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) to mentor multidisciplinary teams and deliver on the promises of health care reform.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Licensure- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner preferred.
- Effective skills in teaching and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience working with people with co-occurring behavioral health (serious mental illness and substance use disorders) and medical conditions.
- Driving License Required? No
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required