2250 E. Broadway Blvd.
The purpose of this position is to provide the highest level of a broad variety of administrative support to the Philanthropic Services Department. This employee directly supports the Director of Planned Giving and the Director of Donor Engagement. The Philanthropic Services Assistant serves as a point of contact for donors and provides individual assistance as needed. The Philanthropic Services Assistant also works collaboratively with the Community Investment and Finance Department staff to enhance interdepartmental processes as needed.
· Assist with fund file process.
· Assist with database entry and updates for donor information in database and on the Development Dashboard and keeps Prospect Report updated.
· Responsible for coordinating PAC and Development committee meetings in conjunction with Director of Planned Giving and the Director of Donor Engagement including preparing materials, taking minutes and typing minutes.
· Assist with preparing presentations/events and other meetings, as required.
· Assist with department mailings in coordination with operations (lists, excel files, assembling and mailing).
· Become familiar with types of fund agreements, particularly Agency Funds.
· Assist in process of establishing non-profit fund agreements.
· Responsible for entering donor gifts in coordination with Finance Department.
· Manages and maintains donor database records, prospect management and gift acknowledgement letters as needed.
· Maintain all Development and Donor Services marketing materials and ensure inventory levels meet requirements.
· Develop and maintain comprehensive and accurate information regarding donor advisor interests and preferences.
· Coordinate calls and meetings with donors, prospects and members of Legacy Society as needed.
· Send out monthly Fund Anniversary Cards.
· Develop donor grant reports as needed.
· Maintain all prospect files and ensure that all fund files are current and have all appropriate documentation.
· Provide general support to the CFSA office administration team as needed.
· Provide support for CFSA events in conjunction with other departments.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A minimum of a two year degree and/or five years administrative support required.
· Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Cognizant of CFSA’s requirement for timely and respectful responses to inquiries. Must project a customer first image at all times in person and on the phone
· Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize work effectively and adjust to multiple demands.
· Experience in managing multiple projects and timelines.
· Ability to create organizational systems to streamline and make department more efficient.
· Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, take initiative, participate as an effective team member and follow tasks through to completion.
· High level of computer proficiency (Windows environment) and outstanding computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and preferably Access.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness and ability to work cooperatively with a diverse population.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Commitment to creating an inclusive atmosphere where differences are understood, valued and respected; an understanding and appreciation of the diversity found within southern Arizona including the ability to work with all individuals regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, religion, marital status, disability, national origin and military status.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to the email indicated.