Details: Stipend - amount shown is pre-tax
1500 Market Street
Centre Square East
The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium (NNCC) is a national membership association representing nurse-managed health centers across the country and other nurse-led models of care. The primary purpose of the position is to perform required duties of an AmeriCorps VISTA Leader, but not limited to, enhancing VISTA project success by supporting recruitment and selection of high quality VISTA members to ensure project success, and supporting NNCC's members.
This is a temporary 1-year position. You must have at least 1 year of AmeriCorps or PeaceCorps service completed.
- Create and execute a communication plan to promote position announcements and recruitment opportunities
- Streamline the screening/assessment process for candidates and assist in screening applicants, setting up interviews and conducting interviews
- Assist with the development and executive of orientation and training to equip VISTAs and VISTA Site Supervisors with knowledge and skills related to the project
- Form a plan with supervisor for the on-site orientation and training (OSOT); gather orientation materials, draft agenda, secure presenters/facilitators, etc.; participate in the implementation training
- Identify learning needs of VISTAs and coordinate ongoing professional development and maintain professional development records for all VISTA members
- Participate in professional development activities, as needed and required
- Facilitate and encourage peer learning among VISTAs
- Enhance VISTA member effectiveness and success by facilitating each AmeriCorps VISTA in their work and monitoring member monthly reports
- Conduct one-on-one monthly meetings and/or phone calls with each VISTA member and VISTA Site Supervisor to review VAD goals, assess progress, address member needs, etc.
- Train VISTA members on the organization’s reporting requirements and assist with reporting needs, escalating issues to the appropriate supervisor
- Collect quarterly reports from each VISTA member, review data and summarize for project coordinator
- Assist with submitting quarterly reports to CNCS in coordination with the project coordinator
- Archive all significant materials created and document all procedures for implementing the project, for convenient future retrieval by organization staff, future VISTAs and VISTA leaders
- Assist with writing and submitting future CNCS grant proposals to ensure project sustainability
- Abide by the policies, procedures, laws, rules and regulations of oversight and funding agencies and programs for which applications are made
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Comfort and aptitude using a computer (Word and Excel)
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and respond quickly and with flexibility to changes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness and eagerness to take on new tasks and roles
More information available on the AmeriCorps website.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
MUST HAVE COMPLETED A YEAR OF AmeriCorps or PeaceCorps to be eligible.
Please apply through myAmeriCorps - https://my.americorps.gov/mp/listing/viewListing.do?id=80520&fromSearch=true