275 Madison Ave.
Office Manager responsibilities:
- Manage all office supplies and office subscriptions.
- Assist in organizing events.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Manage office contracts.
- Take care of office inventory.
- Maintain record of staff working hours.
- Keep up-to-date office calendar.
- Deal with building management.
- Occasionally assist the IT technician.
Deputy Bookkeeper responsibilities:
- Conduct data entry in QuickBooks for non-profit organizations and in the organization’s internal software.
- Manage 1099s.
- Keep proper records of recurring office expenses.
- Take care of general insurance matters including renewals.
- Assist the Financial Manager/Bookkeeper as needed.
- Work experience as bookkeeper and office manager.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Work experience with QuickBooks for non-profits and/or another financial management software.
- Affinity for the foundation’s topics and goals.
- Willingness to acquaint oneself with special budget guidelines provided by the foundation’s donor in Germany.
- Willingness to work occasionally on weekends.
- German or other language skills is a plus.
A diversified suite of responsibilities in a small team with great spirit.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applications should include a meaningful cover letter, CV, copies of academic certificates, references, and must be submitted to Andreas Günther (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 20, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. U.S. work permit required.
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.