Program Director, Intensive Mobile Treatment (IMT)
- Job posted by Community Access, Inc. of New York City
17 Battery Place
Program Director - Intensive Mobile Treatment (IMT)
Community Access, Inc. (CA), founded in 1974, is a progressive not-for-profit organization that expands opportunities for people living with mental health concerns to recover from trauma and discrimination through affordable housing, training, advocacy and healing-focused services. We are built upon the simple truth that people are experts in their own lives. Our programs are spread across 20 locations and include over 1000 units of supportive housing in three boroughs
Salary : Annual is low to mid 70s
Intensive Mobile Treatment (IMT) is a mobile practice model designed to provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services to individuals living with a serious mental health condition and whose needs have not been effectively met by traditional mental health services.
- Commitment to person-centered treatment strategies, upholding participants' rights, and self-determination in service provision.
- Licensed in New York State in Clinical Social Work (LCSW) or Psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- Minimum of three (3) years direct clinical experience with adults in a behavioral health setting.
- Knowledge of multi-disciplinary mobile team experience, preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years supervisory or management experience.
- Experience developing, implementing and evaluating program and participant goals.
- Experience training, coordinating and evaluating the work of clinical and support staff.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, mornings, evenings and weekends in response to participant needs.
- Computer proficiency in Windows operating systems and programs, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as comfort with learning new electronic systems.
- Must be fingerprinted and cleared by the New York State Justice Center
Bilingual Spanish-speaking candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Interested candidates should apply on www.communityaccess.org/jobs
Community Access is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
Women, People of Color and Members of the LGBT community are strongly encouraged to apply.
CA is committed to the hiring of at least 51% consumer staff, in all of its departments and programs, and at all levels of management.
Minimum Education Required