United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
619 SW 11th Ave.
United Way of the Columbia-Willamette is hiring an Early Learning Washington County Coordinator. This position supports the Early Learning Washington County (ELWC) team by providing administrative support and coordination to internal staff and external partners. The hiring range is $34,347 - $41,217. For more information and to apply: www.unitedway-pdx.org/about/careers. Position closes 8/10/18 or when filled. EOE
- Infant-at-Work Program for new parents with infants up to 6 months of age
- 3% employer contribution to a 401(k) plan
- Flexible scheduling and compressed work week
- Volunteer benefit (4 hours paid per month)
- Higher education tuition reimbursement
- Wellness Program and incentives
- Bicycle commuter/Tri-Met program reimbursement
- Parking and carpool subsidy
- Paid holidays
- Inclusive holiday schedule that offers floating holidays in the place of fixed religious holidays
- Extended Illness Time-off Bank
- Discounted partnerships such as gym memberships and Costco
- Participation in local and national conferences and culturally-specific leadership programs
- Rolling internal skills trainings
- Opportunities to collaborate through cross-departmental work groups, such as Equity Action Team, Career Development, Wellness, etc.
- No employee, including temporary, earns less than a living wage. Periodic compensation reviews are conducted to ensure total compensation is market-competitive.
- Additional benefits include up to six weeks of PTO per year (with service); paid sick leave for temporary employees; medical, dental, and vision coverage; group life, short- and long-term disability, and dependent life; flexible spending plan; cell phone allowance for eligible employees; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual Spanish/English a requirement
Minimum Education Required