DAWN Center for Independent Living, a disability rights organization, seeks a highly motivated, enthusiastic, outgoing self-starter to work in Sparta, NJ, office.
Qualified candidate will provide program support to staff delivering services through DAWN’s various programs including Early Intervention, Support Coordination, and Independent Living. Candidate will also assist in all aspects of office and organization operations. General office responsibilities include maintaining and ordering office supplies, filing, processing mail, maintaining databases, coordination of all outgoing mailings, responding to telephone inquiries, and working closely with direct service staff.
· Ability to successfully relate to and communicate with people with disabilities, their families, other organizations, agencies, volunteers, and consumers
· Strong team player willing to take direction, initiate business activities, and work with management staff and peers;
· Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision/direction;
· Professional demeanor and presentation;
· Have strong and effective oral and written communication skills;
· Creative thinker using sound judgment in workload coordination and in technical matters;
· Ability to organize work effectively and establish priorities
Experience using Windows editions 2010 including expertise in utilizing: Outlook; Skype; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and standard office equipment.
Minimum high school diploma and 2 years' experience in an office environment performing a variety of clerical and support services.
Vacation/Sick time, Holiday Pay,
Salary: 32K - 35K/year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Qualified applicants will be notified after 11/7/18.