575 Eighth Avenue
Founded in 1975, Urban Pathways provides homeless New Yorkers with the services and assistance necessary to become stable develop their ability to live independently and move into housing, ultimately benefiting from the pride and security that comes with having a home.
As a data-driven and innovative leader, Urban Pathways ensures that homeless and at-risk New Yorkers have the housing, services, and support they need to be self-sufficient. Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, the Quality Improvement Analyst's duties include:
- Work collaboratively with the Chief Compliance Officer on all related areas of quality improvement/assurance and compliance.
- Conducts regular chart/documentation reviews and internal audits as well as develops summary reports on review and audit findings and monitors performance improvement plans as needed.
- Analyzes organization programs’ adherence to organizational and regulatory standards on service quality, documentation quality, compliance requirements, and data quality reviews.
- Assists programs in implementing and improving utilization of databases and QI systems.
- Assists programs in understanding and implementing evaluation and performance measurement and management systems, including activities such as data collection, data reporting, interpreting findings, improvement plan development, and identifying evaluation needs.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses and communicates results to program staff.
- Conducts research and literature reviews on topics related to service models, program evaluation, and evidence-based practices.
- Provides relevant training and coaching to program staff, as needed.
- Attends and prepares minutes for the Incident Review Committee, Social Services Quality Improvement Committee, and QI Staff Roundtable. Participates in other relevant committees and/or workgroups as assigned.
- Prepares and maintains reports and queries as required and assures data accuracy and completeness.
- Represents Urban Pathways at governmental, community or agency meetings as required.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in human services, homeless services, consulting, evaluation, quality improvement/assurance, or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using electronic health/medical record systems, or related databases.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong background in data management and reporting.
- Extensive experience with relevant software (Excel, SPSS, Access) databases.
- Ability to conduct trainings and host presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders (e.g. funders, employers, colleagues).
- Ability to travel using public transportation to and from various programs sites and other locations.
*Strong benefits package*
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply please click this link. https://cyberrecruiter.urbanpathways.org/CyberWeb/