Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and highly organized individual to provide executive support to the National Executive Director. The Executive Assistant must be an energetic individual, an effective problem solver and a self-starter with a demonstrated background in providing executive support in a fast-paced environment. In addition, he or she will be diplomatic, of the highest integrity, and possess sound judgment as well as a sense of humor.
- Provide day-to-day support to the National Executive Director
- Schedule meetings and manage conflicting scheduling issues and unexpected changes
- Ensure the appropriate follow up is conducted relating to internal and external meetings
- Screen phone calls and emails, prioritize those that are most important and use best judgment to bring important matters to the National Executive Director’s attention
- Assist the National Executive Director in preparation of upcoming meetings, including researching, preparing talking points and one-pagers
- Coordinate all travel arrangements
- Organize and maintain all filing related to correspondence with the National Executive Director and any important documents
- Maintain all Board records and prepare meeting materials for all Board meetings
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for and attend Board meetings; record minutes and identify meeting participants; collect and distribute meeting materials
- Manage databases including Salesforce and Google Drive
- Implement effective process for streamlining administrative procedures and maximizing efficiency organization-wide
- Manage various on-going projects including planning/organizing various events
- Perform additional administrative tasks including filing, mailing, faxing, scanning and copying
- Support on special projects and other duties as assigned
Includes a competitive benefits package.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience providing executive level support
- Experience in Salesforce, Google Drive and Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Comfortable in interacting with various groups, including staff, Board, donors and students
- High attention to detail
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Executive Assistant Application.” All qualified applicants will be considered, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ScriptEd strives to build a staff and board that reflect the cultural diversity of the communities and neighborhoods we serve. ScriptEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.