Details: Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
137 West 25th Street
CUE Art Foundation
CUE Art Foundation is a 15-year-old visual arts center dedicated to creating opportunities for emerging and under-recognized artists, curators, and writers through exhibitions, public programming, and arts education.
CUE seeks a skilled and motivated individual to fill the position of Development Coordinator. Our organization is very entrepreneurial and staff are consequently hands-on. We are looking for someone who is smart, energetic, open to participating in a variety of initiatives as a team player, and passionate about the visual arts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist the Executive Director with fundraising from foundations and government sources.
o Draft grant applications, including the preparation of budgets and supplemental materials.
o Research and identify new sources of funding.
· Lead the planning and execution of benefit and other cultivation events. Manage event budgets and logistics, including ticket sales, artwork donations, auctions, promotional materials, catering, and donation fulfillment.
· Work closely with the Executive Director on individual donor cultivation.
o Sustain stewardship of all donors. Coordinate communication with donors, including gift acknowledgements and relationship cultivation.
o Assist in the development and expansion of board membership and organizational support.
o Use Salesforce to record, track, and report grants and fundraising goals.
o Implement annual fund campaign, including corporate, foundation, and other major gift cultivation and solicitation.
o Create quarterly development reports for the Board of Directors.
o Maintain CUE’s social media content.
· Solicit and manage online art sales and facilitate walk-in sales.
· Perform light administrative duties as required including maintaining a development calendar and managing all facility rentals.
· This role will require some evening and weekend work.
- Professional demeanor, exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven editing, writing, and research abilities; strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and energy
- An interest in and working knowledge of contemporary art
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, email and social media platforms
- Experience in Salesforce or another relationship management software is a plus.
- B.A. in relevant field
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter including salary requirements and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Development Coordinator".
CUE is an equal opportunity employer. We will acknowledge receipt of application via email. No phone calls please.