Accredited Business Relations Associate
- Job posted by Better Business Bureau Serving Metropolitan New York
30 East 33rd Street, 12th Floor
OVERVIEW: The Accredited Business Relations Associate acts as an assistant to the Vice President and the Senior Director of Business Development, taking part in all aspects of renewal and retention of Accredited Businesses (ABs). This includes retention calls, packet assembly, addressing inquiries to and from current ABs, and contributing to BBB’s Social Media Accounts.
This is a part time position and would require a commitment of 20-28 hours per week.
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Business Relations and
Vice President, Business Development & Relationships
• Comprehensive follow-up with ABs regarding the results of renewal reviews
• Social Media posts welcoming new Accredited Businesses
• Data entry and activation of new ABs in database
• Packaging and mailing welcome kits and thank you notices
• General office work regarding membership, including invoicing, filing, etc.
• Assist in staging AB events and more
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Strong written and oral communication skills, both in person and by telephone
• Must be skilled at multi-tasking, meticulous, and patient
• Must be able to work individually as well as in a small group setting
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills
• Working on or completed Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org