Hawthorne Supervised Apartments
New Jersey Community Development Corporation
New Jersey Community Development Corporation is a multi-faceted community development and social service agency providing opportunities to transform lives in Passaic County. Hawthorne Supervised Apartments is a 24-hour supervised apartment program for adults with developmental disabilities.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to serve as the Case Manager. The responsibilities include:
· Coordinating the implementation of Individual Habilitation Plans (IHP) for each consumer.
· Creating a monthly training schedule that is inline with the specific objectives in each consumer’s IHP.
· Conducting regular assessments of each consumer as indicated and monitor the implementation and effectiveness of clinical interventions
· Conducting therapeutic sessions with the consumers both individually and in groups
· Coordinating staff training, behavior management, medical and mental health services, the DDD Case Manager, and family.
· Ensuring that follow up related to medical and mental health services is completed.
Prospective applicants must have excellent organizational skills; the ability to multi-task and the ability to work effectively as a member of a team. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Computer skills are also essential, with experience with Microsoft Word, and Excel, preferred. Masters Degree in a human services related field preferred with at least two years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities. Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of three to five years of experience working with the developmentally disabled. Attractive benefits package will be provided. Salary range is $40,000 to $45,000, commensurate with experience.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If Interested In Applying For This Position
Send your resume with a cover note telling us a little about yourself, your skills, and experience to: Human Resources at email@example.com. Please place “Case Manager” in the subject line of your email.
New Jersey Community Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.