Details: Compensation will be $60,000-$70,000 with potential for performance bonus.
10604 Northeast 38th Place
Imagine Housing is the leading non-profit developer of affordable housing based in East King County. For over 30 years, we have made it possible for low-income people to live and thrive on the Eastside. We offer permanent housing with supportive services to families, seniors, and veterans, many who have recently experienced homelessness. Our outstanding team of smart, experienced, employees is committed to making a difference in our communities. We now have 576 affordable apartments in six Eastside cities serving more than 1,300 low-income individuals each year. We plan to double our size in the next five years to meet the ever increasing needs in the region.
We are seeking highly motivated and high performing professionals to add to our growing team. Our work environment is positive, caring, collaborative, solution-oriented, and fun. We offer excellent benefits including 100% company paid health insurance and a matching 401(k) program.
As our Associate Director of Donor Engagement, you will:
• Work closely with the Director of Fund Development to develop a comprehensive donor relations development plan and to build a plan focused on significantly increasing the organization's contribution income.
• Work to ensure ongoing revenue growth with emphasis on donor-centric strategies, retaining and upgrading donors while working to build a robust prospect pipeline of new donors.
• Maintain a portfolio of 250+ leaders and individuals to strategically and sustainably increase their support.
• Participate in all aspects of the moves management cycle including identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding potential leadership and major gift donors.
• Cultivate individuals and businesses to establish and deepen donor relationships and solicit contributions.
• The key indicator to success will include the ability to solicit and close donations on a weekly basis through phone calls and face-to-face solicitations.
• Assist with securing corporate and individual sponsorship for the annual fundraising gala.
• Creatively use events, leadership, speaking engagements and communications to increase community’s awareness of the organization.
• Use systems and software to qualify, track and cultivate donors and prospects, including donor database and wealth screening tools. Track and report progress using specific metrics.
• Ensure the confidentiality of donor information.
The person we seek will be/have:
• High energy professional with a track record of building relationships, cultivating and closing gifts with current and new donors.
• Demonstrated track record of successful experience in identifying and engaging new donors through events, networking, and generating leads from existing donors.
• Proven experience securing major gifts of $10,000 or more.
• Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to set priorities and work independently as well as part of a team.
• Strong contributor to a positive and collaborative organizational culture.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Passion for advocating on behalf of individuals living in poverty, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or culture, and commitment to service, excellence, and compassion.
• Optimistic, positive, solution-oriented, with a charismatic disposition.
• Ability to compel individuals to action. A self-starter, driven by results.
Your qualifications should include:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 3 years major gift fundraising experience
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office and CRM software)
• Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Superb presentation skills
The Associate Director of Donor Engagement position is a full time (40 hours per week), salaried and exempt position. Hours will fluctuate depending on meeting times. Evening and weekend work will also occasionally be required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Compensation will be $60,000-$70,000 with potential for performance bonus. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position and benefits include 100% company paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid sick, vacation, and holidays; 401(k) matching contribution; and opportunities for professional development.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Imagine Housing is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, the presence of a disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our equal opportunity policy applies to all phases of employment, including recruiting, hiring, job assignment, supervision, training, upgrading, transfer, compensation, benefits, promotion, education and recreation, layoff and termination.
Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your cover letter how you learned of this position and a description of specifically why you are an ideal candidate. Position is open until filled.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position and benefits include 100% company paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid sick, vacation, and holidays; 401(k) matching contribution; and opportunities for professional development.
Minimum Education Required