112 South Humphrey Avenue
1. Greets, welcomes and assists participants, visitors, and/or caregivers arriving at the Site.
2. Assists with basic office work including but not limited to completing paperwork, photocopying, faxing and answering the telephone.
3. Develops, leads, executes and directs a wide variety of educational, recreational, nutritional and social activities to meet the needs of the clients/participants with the assistance of the Activity Supervisor.
4. Serves meals and snacks to participants, as well as cleaning the dining area after meal/snack time.
5. Assists with janitorial duties including but not limited to, emptying trash, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, and dusting.
6. Ensures the safety of participants while at the Site.
7. Assists the participants with their Activities of Daily Living including but not limited to, eating, hand washing, toileting, moving from and/or to their wheelchair and moving from and/or to other locations within the site.
8. Assists with helping participants on and off the bus, including but not limited to assisting with seat belts and walking up/down bus stairs.
Salary: Not listed
Hours: Part Time (4 positions)
Work Location: 112 South Humphrey, Oak Park, IL. 60302
Preferred Requirements: High School degree. Two years of experience working with geriatric population
Minimum Requirements: GED.
Other Requirements: Ability to stand and walk long length of times. Employees must have the mobility, dexterity and physical skills necessary to assist participants.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required