50 California Street
The Senior Administrator – Finance and Administration provides administrative and office technology support for the CFO, the Finance & Administration Department, and the San Francisco office.
The ideal candidate will be organized, personable, articulate, and a self-starter, with strong office technology skills. The incumbent will be an integral member of the Finance and Administration team, and will have the opportunity for exposure to all aspects of LIIF’s business and mission.
The position reports to the CFO, will work closely with the Finance & Administration Team, and will interact with LIIF staff, Board members and outside parties.
- Provide administrative support for the Finance and Administration Department:
- Provide travel, calendar and meeting support for the CFO.
- Interact with the members of the Finance and Audit Committees of the Board of Directors to schedule meetings and confirm quorums.
- Coordinate with staff to compile and distribute Finance & Audit Committee agenda packets. Take minutes for Finance Committee meetings.
- Prepare confidential materials related to compensation and benefits.
- Coordinate departmental meetings.
- Provide support for LIIF’s leadership development initiative, including scheduling, development of agendas and logistics for leadership retreats.
- Update/edit narrative sections of annual audit report.
- Coordinate contract execution through Salesforce.
- Coordinate employee suggestion and response process.
- Manage parcel shipments and deliveries.
- Maintain printers, copiers, fax machines, and office supplies.
- Document and recommend enhancements to accounting file and record management processes.
- Distribute employee expense reimbursement checks.
- Receive and deposit checks.
- Coordinate check signing and mailing for weekly accounts payable processing.
- Prepare expense reports for corporate credit cards.
- Provide support to CFO direct reports as required.
- Support office technology:
- Manage telepresence meetings.
- Maintain assigned email groups.
- Design and maintain content for Finance and Administration intranet site pages.
- Participate with the Administrative support team in providing administrative support for the San Francisco Office:
- Greet visitors.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and related supplies.
- Coordinate employee recognition/motivational activities such as kitchen crew raffles, Wednesday Walk and Finance and Administration birthday celebrations.
- Coordinate kitchen team work shifts.
- Coordinate company-wide meetings.
- Other duties, special projects, and ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and customer service skills.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels, internal and external to the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, exercise sound judgement, and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple competing priorities effectively, and meet assigned deadlines.
- Proficient with office technology, including Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Salesforce, Concur, and Video conferencing technology.
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of five years’ relevant work experience.
- Commitment to LIIF’s mission.
We offer excellent benefits. See our website for overview
Minimum Education Required