The Extended Day Program Manager will work under the supervision the Director of After School Programs, and assist in managing all aspects of the Extended Day Program.
35-40 hours per week, approximately 7-8 hours per day. Hours can vary with faculty development and early dismissal days. Weekly schedule may be flexible depending on the needs of the program.
- Experience supervising children is required. Knowledge of cognitive and emotional development of children ranging from 3 to 12 years of age is required;
- Must be flexible, energetic, driven, and have a sense of humor;
- Strong written, verbal, planning, and organizational skills;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite, in particular Excel;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately, and re-prioritize when necessary.
- Certified in First Aid and CPR (or willingness to be certified as soon as possible upon hire)
- Manage and oversee the program in the absence of the Director of After School Programs;
- Assist and provide daily oversight and support to Extended Day Teachers;
- Assist in planning and facilitating program planning meetings;
- Develop and provide opportunities for students to participate in various projects and learning;
- Use Microsoft Word and Excel daily to create and maintain accurate records;
- Assist in the planning and procurement of snack;
- Maintain consistent expectations of the students in accordance with the UCDS Constitution;
- Communicate with parents, teachers, and after school instructors on a regular basis;
- Openness to feedback and desire to grow professionally;
- Other duties as needed
Full benefits package (health, dental, vision)
Minimum Education Required