70 Lincoln Center Plaza
Performance Marketing Coordinator
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus, which is home to 11 separate resident organizations. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
Lincoln Center’s marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Performance Marketing Coordinator. The Coordinator will work with the team responsible for planning, creating campaign elements, and executing marketing across all channels for Lincoln Center’s programs.
The Performance Marketing Coordinator is a great opportunity for someone interested in marketing with a focus on the arts. The Coordinator will report to the Manager, Performance Marketing and support the marketing team.
• Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested
• Oversee timely creation of marketing collateral (i.e. print ads, digital ads, signage, website imagery, promotional videos, and social media assets) by coordinating messaging, submitting insertion orders, and liaising with Trafficking/Creative departments
• Manage inventory of marketing materials (i.e. brochures, signage, digital signage) across the Lincoln Center campus
• Develop strategic promotional partnerships with cultural organizations in New York City to further marketing objectives
• Coordinate custom marketing packages for venue rental event clients on the Lincoln Center campus
• Support Manager, Performance Marketing with implementation of digital advertising strategy, including Facebook and Instagram advertising
• Support Manager, Performance Marketing with digital advertising analytics and audience segmentation
• Support Manager, Performance Marketing in ad agency communications and fulfillment
• Carry out administrative duties such as organizing past marketing materials, updating weekly campaign reports, and auditing performance websites (i.e. WhiteLightFestival.org, LCGreatPerformers.org, etc.)
• Liaise with the Lincoln Center Student Advisory Council, supporting institutional communications and monthly meeting activities
• 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a marketing focused role
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to seamlessly adapt to various work styles and personalities
• Proven self-starter who is driven to find easier and more efficient ways to get things done
• Proactive and creative problem solver
• Calm under pressure but can act with a sense of urgency when applicable
• Feels no job is too small—understands that every task counts at a nonprofit organization and fits into the bigger picture
• Interest in and knowledge of the performing arts strongly preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Innately curious and eager to learn and grow in the marketing field
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to work weeknights and weekends (when requested in advance) at performances
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Performance Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.