1785 Bishop White Drive
Sherrerd Alumni House
Reporting to the Director of Institutional Advancement, the Director of Advancement Services ensures the integrity of the information contained in the Advancement Office database, and determines how to translate data into usable, actionable information for the development and execution of engagement and fundraising strategies and measures of success. The Director is central to the School's ability to achieve its goals in fundraising and constituent engagement.
At The Episcopal Academy, we are united by our shared mission, rich history, and dedication to excellence. An EA employee:
- Is kid-centered, embraces school and life and shows it through actions and interactions with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Embodies and lives The Stripes.
- Consistently maintains high standards for his or her own work and motivates others to achieve the same standard of excellence.
- Demonstrates a desire and willingness to constantly grow and learn, both personally and professionally, and sees others – especially students – as having the ability to learn and reach success.
- Fosters a positive culture by being optimistic, selfless, flexible, and collaborative.
- Demonstrates a belief in and commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse school community.
The ideal candidate for the Director of Advancement Services at The Episcopal Academy will have:
- Demonstrated success implementing a comprehensive prospect management system
- Proven success managing a donor relations program
- Expert knowledge in directing prospect research efforts
- Experience producing advancement reporting and supervising gifts management
- Superior proficiency with Raiser's Edge and experience overseeing a constituent database and related systems
- Demonstrated curiosity, creativity, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, and growth mindset
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles
- Ability to work independently and take initiative; ability to react and adapt to changing situations appropriately
The Episcopal Academy seeks candidates who hope to help foster a school environment where all people are valued and where all perspectives are respected and appreciated, as described in our Diversity and Inclusion statement.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit the following materials as separate PDF in one email with the subject line "Director of Advancement Services" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Title attachments with your last name, first initial and document name.
- Cover letter expressing interest in this position;
- Current résumé;
- List of three references, including name, relationship to applicant, phone number, and email address of each