Details: commensurate with experience
707 Alexander Road
Agency Overview: Jewish Family & Children’s Service (“JFCS”) of Greater Mercer County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community service agency that strengthens individuals and families by empowering people to care for themselves and others. This is accomplished through a wide range of high quality social services and programs including therapy, information and referral, support, education and advocacy. Since 1937, our agency has served those in need in Greater Mercer County. JFCS provides individualized and compassionate therapy to individuals, couples and families. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for our clients with serious mental health diagnoses, and co-occurring disorders.
Job Description: The Clinical Director is responsible for development, management and supervision of all clinical services.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities for Administration of Clinical Services:
- Hiring and supervision of clinical staff, including coordination of staff training.
- Oversight of bilingual/bicultural (Spanish) mental health services, including grant compliance, quarterly reporting, liaison with State officials.
- Coordinates recruitment/supervision of student interns.
- Oversees and approves clinical assessments and quarterly treatment plans.
- Maintain compliance with accreditation requirements.
- Coordinates implementation, analysis and dissemination of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) measures including staff productivity, clinical outcomes, consumer satisfaction.
- Oversees intake process and coordinates case assignments.
- Assisting in Community Outreach programs
Key Tasks & Responsibilities for Other Areas:
- Grant writing and related activities to secure financial support for existing programs and develop new initiatives.
- Consults with the Executive Director of clinical and administrative policies.
- Participates in professional training to maintain high standards of clinical service.
- And any other responsibilities at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- Provides administrative coverage in the absence of the Executive Director.
Company name and website: Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Greater Mercer County / www.jfcsonline.org
- MSW with LCSW or licensed Master’s level professional in a related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience; two of these years serving as a clinical supervisor preferred.
- Knowledge of individual, couple, family and group theory and treatment.
- Knowledge of Carelogic/Excel
Salary/compensation: commensurate with experience
Full/part time: Full-Time
Job start date: per candidates availability
Contact information: Beth Dempsey, Executive Assistant BethD@jfcsonline.org / 609-987-8100
Minimum Education Required