Assistant Director for Meals on Wheels Home Delivered Program
- Job posted by Wayside Outreach Development
· Bachelor in related field social services, administration required
· Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
· A minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
· Meals on Wheels programmatic experience a plus.
· Knowledge of Department for the Aging (DFTA) policies and procedures.
· Demonstrated knowledge of routing and delivery
· Excellent communication skills.
· Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and experience with F-150 Trucks
· Able to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
· Directs and ensures effectiveness of program’s daily operations including incident management.
· Fulfills duties and responsibilities of the Program Director in her absence
· Directs and ensures effectiveness of program’s daily operations including incident management. In emergency situations, responds to the scene and provides leadership.
· Meet daily with and provide task supervision for the Program Associate
· Coordinate with other program staff to ensure quality customer service and client satisfaction
· Responsible for monthly site visits food vendors to ensure contract compliance. Complete reports related to the visits.
· Review route sheets daily to ensure accurate documentation by the delivery staff. Review and restructure delivery routes quarterly to optimize delivery
· Train, supervise and evaluate delivery staff. Monitor PTO balances and schedule and secure coverage
· Oversees the performance management of delivery staff including conducting daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of staff out in the field; both scheduled and unscheduled. Develop educational and technical assistance training for delivery staff
· Monitor, maintain and purchase delivery supplies, equipment and upkeep of all program vehicles.
· Maintaining and overseeing outcome measurements, and statistics.
· Provides route coverage; and responds to emergency situations
· Other related duties as assigned by the Director and/or Deputy Director
- Will work every other Saturday
Full Health Coverage
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Bilingual a plus