1881 Park Avenue
The Addicts Rehabilitation Center Fund, Inc. (ARC) is the oldest and one of the largest drug treatment facilities in New York State. Located in East Harlem, ARC is a state-licensed and state-funded, 216-bed drug-free rehabilitation, structured to provide a nurturing, drug free environment to adult male and female substance users.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Nursing team as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Qualified candidates must be licensed in the State of New York and have at least 1 year of experience.
As in integral member of our team, the successful LPN candidate will be focused on delivering the highest quality care to our clients.
· Work collaboratively with team to maintain the standards of professional nursing practices in a rehabilitation setting
· Collect comprehensive data on incoming clients health and drug history
· Administer daily medication to clients
· Facilitating group and 1-on-1 informational sessions pertaining to health awareness and promotion
· New York Licensed Practical Nurse
· 1 year of relevant experience
· Strong patient centered approach with emphasis on providing world-class customer service
· Attention to detail
· Self-motivated and proactive; a team player who knows how to think critically in a fast-paced, challenging environment
· Active participant in seeking solutions to problems
This position is full-time. The annual salary is $55,000.00
ARC provides its staff with more than just a place to work, but also an organization you can be proud of, a program where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Education Required