Details: Commensurate with experience
320 Riverside Drive
The Center for EcoTechnology helps people and businesses save energy and reduce waste. We provide practical solutions that save energy, materials and money and have a positive impact on our environment and community. Our mission is to research, develop, demonstrate and promote those technologies that have the least disruptive impact on the natural ecology of the Earth.
We are hiring a key member of the management team that works with residential and commercial customers including farms who want to reduce costs and improve environmental performance through electric and natural gas energy efficiency measures. The Energy Efficiency Operations Field Manager will lead a team of technical staff to achieve energy savings goals and financial targets while delivering high levels of customer and client satisfaction. Critical functions of the Energy Efficiency Operations Field Manager are staff coaching, client liaison and operational delivery to service customers.
- Manage the team to identify and document energy saving opportunities and ensure successful implementation and delivery of technical services for a diverse and changing portfolio of projects. Support the department in identifying technical solutions and navigating the commercial and industrial program offerings.
- Provide leadership through setting goals, delegating to utilize employee strength, coaching, and fostering teamwork. Ensure field staff meet program, quality, and services standards, implementing training plans or other measures to ensure that staff is equipped to deliver expected results to our customers.
- Develop and implement operations strategy, assessing risks and identifying corrective actions to optimize the department’s functions to ensure meet our ambitious growth targets.
- Implement an entrepreneurial approach in order to create and expand opportunities with existing and new clients, and to deploy the full range of services we offer.
- Provide outreach, education and technical assistance throughout the consultation process.
This job comes with excellent benefits including vacation, holiday, and personal/sick time; medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; and a retirement plan with a company match.
Level of Language Proficiency
This is a full-time salaried exempt position with benefits. To qualify, you must have a minimum of 5 years proven operations management success, and preferably 2 years relating to energy efficiency. Preferred 2 years in the commercial business marketplace. College degree and working knowledge or ability to learn state and federal energy programs and incentives and working knowledge or ability to learn waste management practices.
You should have strong interpersonal skills including written, phone, email and verbal. Must be able to set clear goals and create a team environment. Lead through example to inspire others. A minimum 2 years of direct supervisory experience. Work style should be problem-solving, flexible, creative, self-directed, detail-oriented and organized. Strong computer skills in MS Office and CRM software required, Salesforce experience preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you find our mission compelling and would like to join our team, please let us know by completing an application. You may include military service assignments and any verified work performed on a volunteer basis. CET is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provider.