95 Pine Street
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life.
In partnership with school leadership, our Success Academy Talent team has the immense responsibility for ensuring all of our classrooms and schools have exceptional talent to support and lead our scholars every day. We need a results-driven Instructional Recruiter to join our Recruitment team and drive our aggressive teacher recruitment campaign resulting in the hiring of hundreds of Science, Associate, and Lead Elementary School teachers as well as school leaders.
Reporting to the Associate Director or Director of Recruitment, the Instructional Recruiter will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit top instructional and leadership talent from across the country;
- Collaborating with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven recruiters who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partnering with school leaders to determine needs, and interviewing candidates that will lead to tremendous growth for our scholars;
- Developing and execute a competitive campus recruitment campaign that includes high-visibility marketing, email campaigns, information sessions/panels, networking with professors and student organizations, to ensure strong campus presence nationally;
- Communicating our strong, collaborative culture and school design in a compelling way; and
- Thriving in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are valorized.
Successful candidates should also have minimum of 3-4 years of teaching or full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience as well as the following experiences and characteristics:
- Have an eagerness to learn and a growth mindset;
- Have exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn;
- Have well-developed emotional intelligence and moral character;
- Possess an ability to build strong relationships, thoughtfully navigate challenging situations, and get excellent results from others; and
- Have problem-solving and clear communication skills.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.