Association’s Mission: To lead and position community clinics, health centers and networks through advocacy, education, and services as key players in the health care delivery system to improve the health status of their communities.
Purpose of Position: Provide a high level of skilled administrative support to assigned Association departments and staff to ensure effective and efficient operations.
1. Administrative Duties
a. Administratively supports all members of the Development and External Relations department
b. Provides support including scheduling, meeting material preparation, and the taking and transcription of meeting notes
c. Orders catering for department trainings and meetings d. Coordinates department’s travel
e. Provides back up support to CPCA front desk
f. Responds to common inquiries and requests from the membership, government agency personnel, legislative staff, and other outside individuals.
g. Provide high level of editing and proofing for key CPCA documents.
2. Training and Education Program
a. Manage all aspects, start to finish, of the training and education webinar program including planning, implementing, and producing webinars, webcasts, and on demand offerings.
b. Manage session budgets and contracts, facilitate payments when/where required.
c. Identify and distribute best practices among all webinar facilitators.
d. Train and support other administrative staff on use of webinar and webcast platform (GoTo), association management system (iMIS), learning management system (Brightspace), and online community platform (Higher Logic).
3. Training and Education Data Management
a. Maintain training tracking report of all training and education offerings regardless of modality and distribute to appropriate stakeholders including staff.
b. Update and maintain Industry Events calendar in Outlook, including researching partner events.
Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Provide administrative support that enhance project or program management functions.
2. Effective writing and proofing of documents and correspondence.
3. Support lead staff assigned to designated peer networks, work groups, task forces and committees.
4. Produce memos, correspondence, and materials.
5. Maintain calendars and schedules for multiple staff.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web-based applications and platforms.
7. Demonstrates effective time management, organization and problem-solving ability.
8. Work collaboratively with multi departmental teams.
9. Effective interpersonal and professional skills when engaging with Association membership and Board of Directors, vendors, and partners.
10. Provide back-up support for front desk and other administrative staff.
11. Treat sensitive matters with confidentiality.
1. Attends and participates in required Association meetings.
2. Reports regularly to supervisor.
3. Participates in CPCA events and represents the Association as requested to include state and national events.
4. Travel for national and regional meetings, training and site visits by air and ground transportation.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Associate degree and two years of advanced administrative support experience required. Experience with community health centers, member-driven associations or non-profit organizations is preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
Salary: $51,848 + Excellent benefits
To Apply: Submit cover letter indicating where you heard about this position, resume, and professional references in MS Word format to email@example.com or FAX 916-440-8172.
We strive for our workforce to represent California’s diverse population including capabilities, culture, language, experience, and socio-economic background, while also meeting the highest standards and qualifications of our industry.
Association’s Mission: To lead and position community clinics, health centers and networks through advocacy, education, and services as key players in the health care delivery system to improve the health status of their communities…