At Last Mile Health, we are all in this together. Do you love engaging with new people and helping organizational leaders building high-performing teams? If so, you may be our next Recruitment Manager.
Reporting to the Manager of People Operations, the Recruitment Manager will play a central role in creatively identifying and engaging amazing talent for LMH, building our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practices as we grow in Liberia.
What You'll Do
- Lead all Liberia national recruiting efforts and contribute significantly to expat recruitment, all in partnership with departmental and country leadership
- Source, cultivate, excite, and engage passive and active job candidates, prioritizing building a diverse candidate pool from all parts of Liberia
- Lead and actively participate in the entire selection process, including applicant screening, interviews, performance assessment, referrals, and offer letter creation
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to improve both our external talent pool and drive improvements to our recruitment process.
- Provide support and coaching to all hiring teams and partner with hiring managers to deeply understand current and future staffing needs
- Be available to travel up to 15% throughout Liberia
What You'll Bring
- You have experience working in a high volume and dynamic recruiting environment
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find candidates for highly technical or hard to fill roles
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills and a service-orientation in the workplace
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Last Mile Health has a meaningful and positive experience
- A college degree
You'll Impress Us If
- You have led recruitment efforts for a healthcare or social sector organization
- You have previously used JazzHR
- You bring significant pre-existing relationships with organizations and talent across Liberia
Minimum Education Required