Details: Hourly position
1877 Bay Road
East Palo Alto
College Track EPA Driver
About College Track
College Track is a comprehensive college completion program that empowers students from underserved communities to graduate from college. From ninth grade through college graduation, our 10-year program removes the academic, financial, and social-emotional barriers that prevent low- income and first-generation students from earning their college degree. In 1997, we started with 25 students in East Palo Alto, and today, we have ten centers located in underserved communities across California, Colorado, Louisiana, and the D.C. Metro Area with more than 3,000 students on the path to upward social mobility. To learn more, please visit www.collegetrack.org
The Driver is responsible for the transportation of College Track high school students – ensuring timely departures and arrivals, and safe travel. Hired drivers must complete College Track’s Driver Training, and be skilled in the use of 10-passenger vans.
This position’s responsibilities include:
- Drive students from their schools to College Track
- Take students home after College Track
- Provide transportation to and from Student Life activities and events
- Help design efficient transportation routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Operations Manager
- Other duties as necessary
First and foremost, all employees must embrace the College Track vision of transforming low-income communities into places where college readiness and college graduation are the norms. Additionally, candidates for this position must possess the following qualifications:
- All candidates must possess a current drivers license, and successfully complete the full clearance process (including the FBI fingerprinting clearance, and a TB Test)
- Demonstrates proactive leadership and resourcefulness; delivers on outcomes despite obstacles, takes initiative and communicates clearly to all stakeholders
- Highly organized, reliable and efficient
- Motivated, with an appetite for learning
College Track is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. College Track does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: Please email a resume and cover letter to Wileyda Cardona at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.