190 Hampshire Street
Human Resources Dept.
The Community Group, an award winning, non-profit agency located in Lawrence, MA receiving local and national acclaim for its model and achievement is seeking an Executive Director of Development. Founded over fifty years ago, TCG has had a successful record for developing and managing a range of education programs for children including charter schools, district schools and early education programs.
TCG seeks a qualified applicant to manage development activities for the agency as a member of the executive team.
Responsibilities for the EDD: The development and management of corporate and foundation funding as well as competitive state and federal grants for the agency. Researching, analyzing and identifying likely funding sources for specific projects and programs. Overseeing the creation and editing of grant applications and required progress reports. The EDD will also supervise and support the development staff reporting to this position and collaborate at the executive level with program directors to develop and implement strategic planning.
This is a full time position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Commitment to education and to agency’s mission
- Commitment to work within a diverse community of students, staff and families.
- Strategic thinker, self-motivated and resourceful
- Experience with social media and website development
- Demonstrated successful track record with grant proposals
- Project management skills; experienced in grant research, identification and completion
- Works successfully as part of a team
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
Application Instructions: Cover letter should highlight theme, dates and amounts of successful federal and private grants achieved. Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Excellent salary and benefits
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Cover letter should highlight theme, dates and amounts of successful federal and private grants achieved.