As the first settlement house in the nation and for over 130 years, University Settlement has been empowering New York residents by building on their strengths through comprehensive, quality services that meet the current needs of the community; innovation that anticipates future needs; and advocacy to improve the community as a whole.
University Settlement Neighborhood Center, serving Manhattan’s Lower East Side offers a robust menu of services to a diverse population of older adults aged 60 and older. The multi-service program provides case assistance, lunch, health and wellness activities, recreational and educational activities.
The Data Entry Clerk is enthusiastic and skilled with numbers. You will enter data in excel and different databases and run reports at the Village View Housing Corporation and another sister site in the East Village.
• You are proficient using databases and excel
• You have a strong commitment to community engagement and to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion
You will be successful if:
• You have 1+ years of data entry experience
• You are skilled with numbers
• You meet deadlines on time, all the time
• You know that communication is key
Why you should join our team:
• You have a passion for collaborating with communities and neighborhood residents
• You have an interest in having a large impact on important real time issues
• You want to contribute to a dedicated team
• You’ll be part of mission driven organizations that empower NYC residents of all ages
As the first settlement house in the nation and for over 130 years, University Settlement has been empowering New York residents by building on their strengths through comprehensive, quality services that meet the current needs of the…