429 Hale Street
Operations Manager, Landmark School Outreach
Landmark School Outreach (Outreach) works to empower students with language-based learning disabilities (LBLD) by offering educators meaningful and effective professional development grounded in theory and practice. We offer school consultation, graduate courses and seminars, and online courses to help educators enhance their classroom instruction.
The person in this position is responsible for the following tasks:
- processing and monitoring all financial transactions related to the program, which requires working closely with Landmark School’s Business Office;
- serving as Registrar, which includes managing the Outreach databases and providing registration assistance for all Outreach programming;
- overseeing all event logistics for Outreach’s summer programs, which serve 400 local area educators
- serving as the initial contact for all inquiries related to the program; and
- providing additional administrative support as needed.
Requirements: Candidates should be meticulous, organized, flexible, and able to work both independently and in collaboration with others. Database and website experience required. Passion for developing and maintaining the daily operations of a small, growing nonprofit is a plus, as well as experience with html, Salesforce, and social media.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Landmark School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
This is a full-time, year-round position averaging 40 hours per week. This salaried position includes benefits.
Minimum Education Required