250 Meetinghouse Road
The Quaker School at Horsham seeks a full-time speech and language pathologist (SLP) to deliver speech therapy to students in grades K-9. The Quaker School at Horsham uses research-based programs provided by compassionate professionals to enable each student with complex challenges to blossom and achieve meaningful personal, social and academic success. To help achieve this mission the SLP will:
- Evaluate and treat speech, language and communication disorders in school-aged children.
- Coach faculty on the latest research and strategies for expanding students, expressive and receptive vocabulary, syntax, phonological, morphological and pragmatic language skills.
- Work with children in in-class, 1:1 and small group sessions.
- Develop and deliver language curriculum in the classroom in partnership with the classroom teachers.
- Monitor student progress and provide written reporting.
- Provide learning opportunities to faculty, staff and parent communities.
- Provide specific expertise as part of a student’s team to develop and implement interventions.
- Generate therapeutic strategies that can be applied across the curriculum and throughout the school day.
- Embody enthusiasm, love of learning and caring for all children.
- Take joy in working with a diverse group of children with disabilities.
Minimum requirements: Master’s degree; PA Speech-Language Pathology License; additional certifications as relevant to programs being taught. Experience working in schools preferred but not required.
To apply: Please send a cover letter, resume and a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: The Quaker School at Horsham (TQS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental handicap/ disability, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law in its programs, activities or employment practices
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and list of three references.