Details: Paid within range, commensurate with experience. Range is otherwise not negotiable.
Purpose of Position
The Administrative Coordinator, Operations reports to the Office Manager and serves as an integral member of the operations team. The Administrative Coordinator, Operations is responsible for supporting business operations of the organization and providing exceptional support to EdReports.org’s staff and board of directors. This position provides a unique opportunity for an independent thinker who has strong organizational and project management skills, enjoys sweating the details without losing sight of the big-picture, and wants to contribute to the success of a growing organization.
Overall Organization Support – 60%
- Manage the procurement process for organizational vendors, new hire equipment and supplies, marketing materials, event supplies purchasing, etc. and coordinate with Administrative Coordinator, Program when applicable;
- Manage all events planning and logistics for trainings, retreats, and sequesters, including working with EdReports staff and travel agent to confirm location determination, travel and lodging arrangements, catering, audio/video needs and coordinate with Administrative Coordinator, Program when applicable;
- Manage calendaring for external meetings with multiple stakeholders and support general scheduling and coordination for the organization;
- Create and maintain organizational shipping and receiving processes;
- Manage leadership team expense reporting and credit card reconciliation process; and
- Support operations team in the creation of staff training guides on operational policies and procedures.
Operations – 40%
Finance Support – 20%
- Obtain supporting documentation from Office Manager and enter reviewer/educator contractor invoices and expenses into Concur; and
- Submit operations invoices and expenses into Concur.
Onboarding Systems Management and Operations Vendor Support – 15%
- Create and maintain an onboarding system checklist to ensure all new hires are provided access to all EdReports systems and tools;
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date staff contact list and support day-to-day operations for the organization; and
- Work with operations vendors (e.g. technology, finance, etc.) to provide streamlined customer service to staff
Leadership Team and Board of Directors Support – 5%
- Support leadership team in obtaining board member data, preparing meeting materials, and entering reimbursements for board event travel and expenses;
- Assist leadership team with scheduling and expense reimbursement needs; and
- Executive administrative support, as needed.
- Passion for the EdReports.org’s mission and vision;
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in project and event management or similar role (educational or nonprofit setting preferred);
- Demonstrated record of strong written and verbal communication with various audiences;
- Professional experience with systems management, particularly with supporting multiple staff;
- Experience managing project logistics and improving organizational processes;
- Fluent in online platforms (MS Office suite, Google suite, Salesforce preferred); and
- BS in business, education, or related field preferred.
We offer a highly-competitive benefits package for eligible employees that includes 4 weeks of vacation per calendar year, 3 personal days and unlimited sick time; medical, dental, and vision insurance; short and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan, and eleven (11) paid holidays.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify the name of the position in your subject line (There are two Admin Coordinator positions open and they are not duplicates). Due to the number of applicants, we will only respond to those moving onto the next phase of the process.